congdoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

April 10, 2015

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

Re: Poor Customer service and App Fraud

Dear Concerned,

I have enjoyed years of excellent services from Verizon.  I am a business owner and Verizon has always dealt professionally.  Accordingly, I wish to preserve our business relationship by pointing out a disturbing event.   I installed Verizon Cloud on April 8 th, 2015.  I was not aware that the program could update at will, and on April 10th it consumed 9 G of data within a few hours without my consent.  I uninstalled the program.  I then contacted James Williams and Michael Braun in order to resolve this issue.  Despite 1 hour on the phone, neither could credit my account with more data and suggested I be happy with the plan I had.  At that point, without my consent, Mr. Williams disconnected my account.  I am a physician and over the 2 hours (6 pm to 8 pm) that I was without service, my patients were in jeapordy due to lack of access to their physician.  

Sincerely,

Dr. Gerald Congdon

Re: Verizon Cloud App Fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I am also concerned about the cancellation of your account without your knowledge, Dr. Congdon. This is not the type of behavior we want to be displayed by any of our associates. Although this is a community forum, I can't help but notice that you have this letter addressed to our Executive Relations team; was this letter sent to them already?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes