Verizon Message+ app showing read receipts for only certain items
kimbalina

I have the Note20 and use Verizon Message+ for texting. One of my friends also has Verizon and uses Message+ for texting. Everything always shows as Delivered, however some of the voice recordings I send sometimes show as Read while others say Delivered, even though the recipient did listen to the voice recording. I don't know if they have read receipts turned on, but I'm assuming they do since certain voice recordings do show as Read. How come not all voice recordings show as Read though? How come some only say Delivered? And how come not everything says Read since some things do? Anyone else have this glitch?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message+ app showing read receipts for only certain items
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing all these details with what's going on with your messages and read receipts, kimbalina. We'll certainly help look into this to help ensure it's consistent going forward. Have you noticed this with any other contacts?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Stormi1965

I've the same phone and the same problem when texting my bf. It's completely inconsistent. What's up Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the information, Stormi1965. I can help you troubleshoot your app to figure out why it's leaving messages on delivered. Are both your apps and device on the latest software available? Do any other messages show as only delivered, or is it only directly related to voice messages?
- Javier

0 Likes