Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g is a HUGE JOKE
mama23dogs
Legend

@DebraLor wrote:

Mine does not work either! I've been with Verizon for many, many years and I feel like this is a huge s cam; and while their service is great... their prices have just gone nuts... after all these years I'm so fed up we are going to switch over to T-Mobile!

It’s not false advertising, if you were in an area that had 5G millimeter wave your phone will connect to 5g.   The type of 5G that your phone is capable of connecting to is only available at about 1% of the United States. Verizon 5G in general is far less populated than AT&T or T-Mobile.

I wrote a long post one page back which explains why.  In a word, ‘Huawei’.   

0 Likes
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g was sold using lies and false advertising
falcovzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not only did your response not answer my question, it completely avoids and disregards All of my concerns and the purpose of my post. I could not feel more betrayed and mislead by Verizon and I've had my experience confirmed by multiple vzw employees. Why don't you please share some contact information so that we can have a conversation about my issues if you genuinely have any concern about your customers. I would LOVE to speak with any Verizon employees who are willing to express any concerns for customers who have been made into victims of deceptive marketing techniques and flat out lies. I manage a dozen Verizon wireless business accounts on behalf of all of my customers and I personally hold a Verizon residential contract, all of which I intend to cancel pending a response from your team. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g was sold using lies and false advertising
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

falcovzw, we are happy to review options and details with you via this platform you have reached us at. To clarify, your device is it on a Business Account or Personal Account?

*Joshua

0 Likes
Verizon note 10 plus 5g HOAX
Chaney0307
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • Sickening.  The only 5g phone that's not on the  list of 5g phones.  I just got a software update,  and have hardly no network connection AFTER going to Verizon and getting my 5g sim card a year and a half of using the 4g sim card that came in the 5g phone.  Really ridiculous.  Now they aren't making Note10 any more,  oh and they're not supported in the network.  They told me to upgrade. Support told me to do a factory reset,  or a network extender All of which sounds like a shotty means to an end . This was top of the line less than 2 years ago,  now obsolete? and never used the 5g sim card? sounds like a racket to keep me wrapped up 2 more years in monthly phone installment payments.  
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g
Deryl86
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes me to..I Totally agree

0 Likes
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g is a
Deryl86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am going to the exact thing ,I just recently found out the the store at Verizon, And they have been giving me the run around for two years 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g is a
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Deryl86,

What specific concerns are you having about your device? What exactly is going on?

-Christopher

0 Likes
Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g HOAX
mama23dogs
Legend

The note 10 plus has ultra wide  5g, which is available per the coverage map:

https://www.verizon.com/coverage-map/

Screenshots_2022-01-20-07-43-47.png

0 Likes
Early Verizon Samsung Note 10+ 5G will Never Work on 5G
chevans3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an early 2019 Samsung Note 10+ 5G and have never been able to access the Verizon 5G network.  After a little investigation I learned that the phone I have is not capable of 5G only 5G Ultra because of the incorrect Samsung chip set, Qualcom x50 modem instead of the x55.  So, for the last two years, I paid a premium price for the phone, $1,300.00+ and payed for a 5G plan that would never work.  Tried talking to Verizon Customer Service and was led down the typical rabbit hole with  the only thing they could do is upgrade me to a newer phone at the normal upgrade rates. I was intentionally misled and lied to by Verizon.  The good news is found a solution, yesterday I cancelled my Verizon Samsung watch, mobile hotspot and when I return from my current trip I will be transferring my two remaining phones to another cellular provider.

Re: Verizon note 10 plus 5g is a scm
Grty3768

I also have a note 10 plus 5g and it does not work at all. I can't call text or use internet. I rely on public wifi and the very rare occasion of 1 or 2 bars giving me a one text send moment. I have been told to get a new Sim card and got the 5g. Then I was told the device itself is the problem and has broken antenna. Then another representative told me there is an outage in the area of Orlando. I have yet to be told what exactly is going on. I am currently browsing other phones under another provider.

0 Likes