Verizon?? "Galaxy Note 3"
demi6626

Can you please just give the galaxy note 3 back the jellybean software. Kitkat 4.4.2 has ruined my 2 1/2 week old note. There are multiple problems including..

-excessive heating on back panel.  It never ran hot like it does now.

-overall lag. Everything texting, switching apps, web browsing, and just simply swiping the home screen back and forth.

-cannot send text messages at all. I use the stock messaging app and it will just show the "sending message" icon until i delete it.

-unreal battery drainage. Before kitkat I could go a whole day of light use, and at the end of the day still have at least 50% battery life left. After kitkat a full charge only lasts maybe 6 hours with light use.

-call quality echo's a bit

My notes still brand new, there was absotutly nothing wrong with it before kitkat. I don't want a new phone I want the problem to be fixed, I paid a lot of money for stuff that I can't even use because of kitkat. Please Verizon just give back jellybean...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon?? "Galaxy Note 3"
hinurse

I have the same issues since Verizon update. Can't send mess or receive them. Texting is behind when typing.  And it types icon $ instead of letters.   Slow slow .Verizon does nothing about this. It's been two weeks now.and two new phones later. Nothing works. So frustrating

0 Likes
Re: Verizon?? "Galaxy Note 3"
buckbuckley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having the same problem.  Verizon/Samsung/Android needs to fix this!  My phone is getting hot, the battery life is a quarter what it used to be, texting is inconsistent, GPS and WiFi and 4G are inconsistent.... big problems.

0 Likes