Verizon replaced my new phone that did not function with a "Like-New" phone.
Graytoppop

I purchased a new Galaxy 3 Note. Two days after buying the phone, I had to leave the US for business.  I just returned.  While I was gone, the phone would not power-down.  It only restarted.  I took the phone to the Verizon store, they could not find a cause and said I would get a new phone.  The "new phone" arrived today.  It is not a new phone, it is a Certified "Like New" Replacement.   I paid for a new phone but I'm getting a used phone.  I think I should receive a new phone that functions.  To say the least, I'm not really happy about this. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon replaced my new phone that did not function with a "Like-New" phone.
Not applicable

You have to remember the device you bought was opened, set up and is now used. If you brought it back within 14 days verizon would have to sell it as used or what they call Certified Like New.

I always pay full price so if it gets broke or just malfunctions I don't bother with used devices of others. I just pay full price again

Lots of folks cannot do that and I understand. But it's a non usable broke device being swapped out for a used device which may have issues worse or better than what you exchanged.

Good Luck

0 Likes