! ( Verizon ) ! we need update fix ! ( Verizon ) !
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Alot of your galaxy note 3  customer's have been having poor service ( aka ) 4G LTE connectivity and voice issues because of poor updates  can you please shed some light on our situation maybe time frame for a fix update . I feel like that would be responsible and reasonable and fair to you customer's  all I want. Is my phone to work

I have done all steps to fix my phone as well as alot of other customer's  Please help us

0 Likes
Re: ! ( Verizon ) ! we need update fix ! ( Verizon ) !
mcdown75

I upgraded my phone last week, from a galaxy S3 to a galaxy S3 Note.  Before the july update my S3 has 2 bars of 4g in my living room.  Then it went to nothing.  When I brought the note home I had 2 bars of 4g in my living room again.  After the update the night I brought it home the signal went to zero again.  I am a computer tech and I have done everything there is to troubleshoot it. The confirmation of the same behavior on two separate devices, plus a quick scan of the forums, cements it.  There is an issue with the update that causes signal loss on the Galaxy's and other manufacturers.  The lack of response to this by Verizon is troubling to me and makes me want to switch carriers.  I am paying way to much to put up with this.

0 Likes
Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

Same bad experience on the Note 4 for me.

I miss my Note 2 now.  That thing rarely dropped a call on me.

DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon if your reading this please look at the very first message on this topic Icame from a Samsung Fascinate to the galaxy s3 to the Galaxy Note 3 the Samsung Fascinate updates are the worst of them all but the Samsung Galaxy s3 has bad updates and so does the note 3 it is very sad that Verizon does not do anything about this customers are telling they right in front of their face that there's problems and do nothingagain Verizon if you're reading this message to look at the very very first message on topiccome on verizon take responsibility and accountability and integrity for your lame update modifications

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mcdown75,

So sorry to see you have lost the signal on the Note 3! Sounds like this is correlated to a software update. Were there any other changes to the phone around the same time (download a new app, new case, etc)? What zipcode are you having the trouble in? Are you having trouble with calls, text data? All 3? Is the trouble occuring just at home or are other locations experiencing a diminished signal?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you have bad experiences with software updates DevinPotter! Only the manufacturers can create software updates, be assured that we'll push those updates when ready.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi potter I too have had this issue they want to give me a certified preowned phone but they want to give me Galaxy S5 or another Note3 knowing they are having issues with this phone so that clearly tells me they could care less about me as a customer they just want my money but not a satisfied  customer. I so angry I cannot use my phone in my bedroom for talking I can text but it's not working 100% it has to be in a certain spot to send& receive. In the store several times and it says no mobile service.

I'm just done. I like the big screen so this was perfect. After all this crap I hate I switched to Verizon. I had Boostmobile they worked just fine in my home and away, but didn't offer the newest phones that was my reason for going with Verizon. BAD DECISION! !!!!!

0 Likes
greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been having issues for months now I can't use my phone in my home its  not good reception

0 Likes
greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

They told me it was the software then they told me it was my phone but still without service I asked if I could buy another phone I didn't want a certified preowned phone. They want me to have a used phone why can't I just buy a new phone they are still gaining I'm the one with a loss because I'm spending more money just bought this phone NEW in October.

0 Likes
Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

I am on a replacement Note 4 today.   It didn't resolve my issue.   Rollback xLTE!

0 Likes