Visual Voice Mail not working after update
Poindexter78

I updated my Note 3 this morning and since then, I have not been able to have access to my visual voice-mail.  Is there a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail not working after update
cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

Are you getting a notification that your voice mail has been updated?  I keep getting a notification about my voice mail being updated to basic visual mail. When I go into, it says my account can not be configured please call customer service.  I called them and after 1.5 hours on the phone, they still can figure it out. And, yes I am still getting the notifications.  Are you getting this?

0 Likes
Uberterrific

Mine is fixed & works now 🙂  I had to 1st sign up for the basic, & then re-sign up for the premium even though I already had it before the update LOL

0 Likes
cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

They finally got mine fixed as well.

0 Likes
Caroline0204

I am having an issue where the agreement cannot be accepted.  I accept and it pops back up to the same screen to decline or accept.

Uberterrific What are the steps to sign up for basic? Is it done via the phone, web or with customer service?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Caroline0204

Update: Called my voice mail directly and needed to reset up a password adn not it is working.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

This update really caused havoc when it came to vm. I finally went to the VZW VM app and it walked me through what to do.....

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
powell7777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, problems here too!

Battery is draining extremely fast.

Text Messages not being sent out or received.

Freezing when texting.

Extra data is being used when not wanting to

Isis Wallet was installed onto my phone with the update, which was not wanted/needed!

Went to story they restarted the phone said they couldn't fix it.

Called Tech Support, they told me the only solution was to do a master reset! NO WAY!

My phone was working completely fine until this update. I told them that was not a good solution to fix this issue, as my mother had a Droid and is having the same issues. WHY?

Dad's phone which is a LG shuts off completely with a full charge.

Not a happy camper. I pay enough money each month for my phone. I want a solution to my issue without having to lose everything on my phone.

0 Likes
cgage823
Contributor - Level 1

I know it sucks, but doing a hard reset fixed the problems for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Caroline0204

Let's make sure that we get everything taken care of for you ASAP. If you go into the Voicemail Application, does it give you the option to select sign up for basic visual voicemail? Are you getting any kind of errors? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes