Voice and data reception issues with Verizon Samsung Note 3???
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else having voice and data reception issues with their Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Not only can't I get a signal in my house or surrounding areas, sometimes I can't even get a signal driving on main thoroughfares!! Frustrating to say the least.Perhaps it's time to go with another carrier.

Re: Voice and data reception issues with Verizon Samsung Note 3???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you always stay connected. Did these difficulties just start beginning or have you always had these problems?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had this problem from the beginning, since switching from Sprint to Verizon.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are getting the reliable service you deserve RBGuy. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. What is the zip code where you are experiencing the issue? What issues are you having with the voice and data connections (dropped calls, no service, slow speeds)?
RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

We've been through this before! My zip code is 90278. I often get NO SERVICE in my place of residence and a lot of times when driving onto my property. Occasionally, I have to drive several blocks to get a voice signal. The data speed is laughable, especially when I see the many Verizon commercials proudly boasting about having the best coverage and data speeds. I am finding that fairly often these days, I can be driving on a highway or on a main thoroughfare and not have voice or data signals. IT'S FRUSTRATING!!!!

I don't have a landline at home and rely 100% on my cell. It's scary to think that should there be an emergency, I won't be able to make a call because of having no signal. Quite unbelievable, especially considering that I pay $147 a month for my service.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RBguy, we want you to have stellar service where you are at. We are saddened to hear that you experiencing these issues. We will do our best to remedy this concern for you. When did this issue occur? When you are at the home location, are you seeing no service or 1X, 3G, 4G with very little signal?
ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue has been going on for about 4+ years or so. I am seeing no service. No bars or sometimes fluctuates from one bar then no bars. Can't dial out because there is no service. Can't receive calls or texts either.

0 Likes
bellesforever
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having data problems for the last month with WiFi. I have been using it for years never a problem now it's a big problem don't know the fix.

0 Likes