Vzw and Samsung just don't care
hazmatdiver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since may 11th when I got the update vzw has sent me 4 phones all having the same issues , force close apps , delayed dialing , frozen , blue tooth not connecting , Battery life horrible . Vzw just doesn't care . Phone worked fine until this update . Their answer to everything is wipe the phone and start over , news flash that DOESN'T WORK .if this was a car it would be lemon law ed  already. It's time vzw steps up in favor of their customers and not profit . Take us out of these phones for little or no cost , let's face it your gonna resell the phone anyway why do you need to make money twice .

Content was removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Vzw and Samsung just don't care
mama23dogs
Legend

Multiple phones with the same problem doesn't sound like a device problem.  More likely something you are restoring onto the phone

factory resetting the phone and running in safe mode so that your data or 3rd party software aren't effecting the phone might help diagnose that as the case.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to have a working device hazmatdiver! 4 phones is way to many. We need to get to the bottom of this and see what's going on. What applications does it usually give the force close error? Where does your phone usually freezes at? Have you tried different bluetooths? How long does your battery last? Let me know so we can further assist.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hazmatdiver
Enthusiast - Level 2

it freezes with text messages a verizon app , phone calls- i hit send and it sits there spinning its wheels mean while i have full serivce , dropped calls , at 7:58 this morning i was staring at the phone it never rang and all of a sudden there was a missed call , battery life sucks after this lollipop update , 5 hours before i am down to 40% . one reply commented its what i am restoring to the phone , nope after the 2nd one i started with a blank canvas no restore no play store apps that werent already in the bloatware that the phone comes with  , still same issues . as far as bluetooth my 7 bluetooth devices that i have always used worked before this update . all 7 also work no issues on my dept issued i phone . as far as freezing i could be in the middle of reading a web page or making a phone call , it froze the other day while using the calculator . phones have been wiped , we have wiped the cache partition , taken it to best buy experiance tore and had them reload the software , 4 phones and everytime i am told dont do update . that would be great if i can refuse it forces it , there was NO ISSUES before the update . verizon authorizes this device to be on their network verizon sold me the phone . verizon needs to step to the plate and solve this  , i shouldnt have to call EVERY DAY to hear well it must be the hardware we will send you a new phone . samsung while on the phone with verizon and myself admitted there is a problem . its a memory leak issue between the phone and software and no one seems to have a fix for it other than saying  wait for another software update . there are laws in place to protect a consumer against this , DONT MAKE ME PUSH THE ISSUE FURTHER . its not like i dont want the phone let me make that clear , i bought this phone because my note 2 was getting alittle old ( 3 years ) not 1 issue and thats after being dropped in a pool and dropped off a 3rd story scaffold accidentaly and it still WORKED .never locked up never let me down . only reason i upgrade was because my wife was upgrading and i wanted some of the newer feature and upgraded camera . unfortunatly since may 11th when lollipop was forced on me the phone is a door chock .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing the details. I'm certain that I wouldn't feel any less aggravated than you do right now. I've sent you a direct message asking for some specific details about yoru line. Please reply there.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes