Was nothing wrong with my 1st note 7. Theres nothing wrong with my 2nd note 7
Huggyjd28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not a darn thing wrong with my 1st note 7 or my 2nd "safe" note 7. Now I am forced to give it up for a sub standard cheaper phone that i dont want. This is about the worst time to have to do this because there is just no other phone out there worth the "upgrade" as Verizon calls it. Hopefully the LG v20 will hit the market soon enough. Verizon. Help us out here!

0 Likes
Re: Was nothing wrong with my 1st note 7. Theres nothing wrong with my 2nd note 7
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Huggyjd28, we understand that you may not have experienced any issues with your Note 7. The government has required Samsung to recall every single Note 7 for safety purposes. We will be issuing a $100.00 credit to customers that return it for an alternate Samsung device, and you get to keep any accessories that came with your Note 7. Any accessories that you may have purchased directly from us will be automatically credited back to you.

MarcusS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Was nothing wrong with my 1st note 7. Theres nothing wrong with my 2nd note 7
Huggyjd28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Marcus. I had the s7edge. When the note 7 came out i had to pay $300 ,turn in my s7edge to get the note 7. I was fine with that. Now verizon wants me to send the note 7 back. Verizon will send me a new s7edge after i pay the taxes and $20 activation. You see, I paid $300 to get the note 7. I will no longer have the note 7. I will have a s7edge minus $300. This is totally WRONG. !!!

0 Likes
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Huggyjd28, I can certainly understand where some confusion may come in. Any monies that were charged would be refunded to you for the Note 7. The only charges that you would have to pay would be for the new phone. Have you received an y credits from us thus far? As the Note 7 purchase will wash out at zero cost when it’s all said and done.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes