Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What Do I Need To Return With My Note 7?
wwwzzz

I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc. Is this true?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc.
wwwzzz

Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. the box only had room for the Note 7. The instructions said to return only the Note 7.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc.
HARLEY23D

I returned my Note 7 to the store. They wanted the phone and just the charger.

0 Likes
BakerGeckos
Novice

What ever you don't bring in will be swapped or kept with the return unit, when I took the note7 into Verizon people that brought just the phone left with just the phone if they brought everything else and the box they swapped the whole thing...

0 Likes
_BrianZ
Novice

For a mail exchange Verizon told me I should send back only the phone, but I'm still waiting to receive the replacement.

0 Likes
wwwzzz

Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. the box only had room for the Note 7. The instructions said to return only the Note 7.

0 Likes