What Do I Need To Return With My Note 7?
wwwzzz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc. Is this true?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc.
wwwzzz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. the box only had room for the Note 7. The instructions said to return only the Note 7.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I read that Verizon only wants the Note 7. I can keep charger, adapters, headphones etc.
HARLEY23D

I returned my Note 7 to the store. They wanted the phone and just the charger.

0 Likes
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

What ever you don't bring in will be swapped or kept with the return unit, when I took the note7 into Verizon people that brought just the phone left with just the phone if they brought everything else and the box they swapped the whole thing...

0 Likes
_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

For a mail exchange Verizon told me I should send back only the phone, but I'm still waiting to receive the replacement.

0 Likes
wwwzzz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. the box only had room for the Note 7. The instructions said to return only the Note 7.

0 Likes