What is your best Note 7 replacement deal?
TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is mine. BestBuy.com has a $299 deal on 7 Edges, if you agree to another 2 year Verizon contract. BestBuy is also giving a $150 store credit/coupon on top of that.  Take this along with the  $100 credit Samsung is giving if you get another Samsung device and you are netting $49 for the 7 Edge (assuming you want $150 worth of Bestbuy stuff). Oh, at checkout, it looks like you are going to be charged a $40 activation fee but  Verizon assures me that it will only be $20 and even that will be credited back to your account due to this not being an upgrade but a freaking disaster. Whatchu got?

0 Likes
Re: What is your best Note 7 replacement deal?
ROYEVE47
Enthusiast - Level 3

Look at what sprint and t mobile have done after all of the customers complaints... They are allowing customers to get another phone now AND keeping upgrade status.

Verizon needs to do this for all of us going through the Note7 fiasco!

ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

So we can go into a Best Buy to deal with a possible replacement? That helps. Especially with the deal you said you got.

0 Likes
TSARYTSIN
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did mine online but I guess you could do it in person. You won't get the $100 Samsung credit until you activate another Samsung device and it will probably take some time to get this and the activation fee posted to our accounts but yes, this is how it should pan out.

0 Likes