What version of Android (by number) has the phone most recently been updated?
urquattro83
Enthusiast - Level 2

A couple days ago I purchased a used Note 4 and I am wondering what has been  the most recent update version of Android.

0 Likes
Re: What version of Android (by number) has the phone most recently been updated?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello urquattro83!

You pose a great question, and I can definitely help you out here. The most recent version of the Note 4 is LRX22C.N910VVRU2BOG5. You can also check this by going to settings/scroll down to system upsated, then check for new updates. Hope this helps!!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What version of Android (by number) has the phone most recently been updated?
urquattro83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, ChistinaB_VZW.

My phone update page suggests, "Congratulations! Your device has been updated successfully."

The software identified is N910VVRS2CPL1, with an update date of January 14, 2017 at 7:37am.

I've tried a couple times to come up with the version you suggest, but to no avail.

I'll be looking forward to a response, thank you!

Doug

P. S. Can you also confirm how I can 'subscribe' to to notified when a response has een posted?

0 Likes