When I charge my phone I keep getting the message "for faster charging use the original cable" even though I'm using the original cable. I've only had my phone for 3 weeks and it started doing it about a week ago. How can I fix this?
biguncwr

It's really getting irritating because I can get my phone to a full charge.Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: When I charge my phone I keep getting the message "for faster charging use the original cable" even though I'm using the original cable. I've only had my phone for 3 weeks and it started doing it about a week ago. How can I fix this?
henrylab02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my phone since January but have recently had this problem.

I called tech support and after a week they finally decided it was the charging cable. I have to call Samsung and they will replace my charging cord after I mail the broken to them.

0 Likes
Re: When I charge my phone I keep getting the message "for faster charging use the original cable" even though I'm using the original cable. I've only had my phone for 3 weeks and it started doing it about a week ago. How can I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not cool! Lets get that phone to charge biguncwr! Have you tried another charger? Try to remove the battery and test again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes