When Will I Recieve My Free TV Offer?
DOUMOO36

Purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 5's in June 2016.  Haven't received the television offer.  What's up?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When Will I Recieve My Free TV Offer?
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

DOUMOO36,

That was an awesome promotion. I know I'd want to get everything I could when getting a new phone. Were either of these phones for a new line of service? Did you submit your promotion claim at Verizon Wireless: Rebate Center - Search For Your Rebate Offer  ? If so you should be able to check the status there as well.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

bearone21
Legend

what tv offer, i haven't seen it at verizon or on tv.

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

DOUMOO36,

That was an awesome promotion. I know I'd want to get everything I could when getting a new phone. Were either of these phones for a new line of service? Did you submit your promotion claim at Verizon Wireless: Rebate Center - Search For Your Rebate Offer  ? If so you should be able to check the status there as well.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Lopencar69
Enthusiast - Level 1

Website not available to verify

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, Lopencar69, we want to help ensure that you are able to redeem your Samsung offer. So we can best assist, we will be reaching out via Private Note.

-Lauren

0 Likes