When are we receiving and update?
Nelsdaddy89

Maybe someone from Verizon will see all the complaints in here and can give us a date for the update. With all these people saying they are leaving me too all of my accounts due in 2017 I will be going to. They are soppose to be the best carrier in the world yet every other one has just got this update. I called Verizon in the beginning of Dec and they told me everyone should have it by the end of the month. Well it's new years eve and I don't have it. Verizon obviously doesn't care about their customers or they would get it for them. They say android 6.0 is coming to the note 4 in feb. I bet we go right to that. And because Samsung says Feb with Verizon it will be around August I bet. They [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]  at updates can't wait to 2017 so we can leave. Been a Verizon customer since 2004. Someone from Verizon give us a answer and stop with the runaround and don't tell us it is Samsung fault I called them and they told me it was sent to u and you guys are sitting on it. Thanks again for nothing

0 Likes