When will the Note Edge be available?
imwalle9

I know the Note 4 can be pre-ordered today but the Note Edge isn't. When will that be available?

0 Likes
Re: When will the Note Edge be available?
Not applicable

Samsung hasn't released that info yet.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Looks pretty sweet. I use an app called cover which I like but the edge does way more. Just wanna see the reviews once others use it before I jump from n3.

0 Likes
4g3gdownagain
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well ordered the Note 4 will be available Oct 23

0 Likes
Not applicable

4g3gdownagain wrote:

Well ordered the Note 4 will be available Oct 23

he was asking about the Edge not the Note 4. Edge release date hasn't been announced except for the fact it won't be released in Canada until 2015.

0 Likes
oSNooZEo
Enthusiast - Level 2

here's the part I don't get, you can order note edge for sprint and att right now on bestbuy, but yet of course Verizon wants piss there customers off, if I still didn't have my unlimited data with my note 3, I would of ditched this crap provider! at least att brings the phones out when they were meant to come out!

firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3

Smaller battery and gimicky screen for more money, you're better off with the Note 4 in my opinion. Saving you some $$!

0 Likes
Chauffeur808
Enthusiast - Level 1

From what research I have seen, the Edge has NOT made it past the FCC yet for some reason. I do not know what the reason is. Hopefully we hear something soon.

0 Likes
dctautobodysup

Got word last nite from a Verizon Rep that it is expected to come on December 22, 2014 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dctautobodysup,

Great news! You can actually sign-up to receive notifications about the pre-order and launch details right here: http://vz.to/1IlDxDy

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes