Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Where can I find detailed instructions on transferring message and call logs ?
SGN3newbie

I failed to find good info on this using search etc. I switched from Droid X to Galaxy Note 3 recently. On Verizon Cloud, it tells I have the logs uploaded but my Galaxy Note 3 does not display them and I am unable to download the logs into my new phone from Verizon Cloud. Thanks in advance for any help.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Where can I find detailed instructions on transferring message and call logs ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SGN3newbie,
Let's look further into this! When you open the Verizon Cloud app from your new phone and tap menu (upper left corner) are you able to select the type of files you want to restore to the new phone? Please share. I recommend you connect your phone to Wi-Fi to complete the process. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Where can I find detailed instructions on transferring message and call logs ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SGN3newbie,
Let's look further into this! When you open the Verizon Cloud app from your new phone and tap menu (upper left corner) are you able to select the type of files you want to restore to the new phone? Please share. I recommend you connect your phone to Wi-Fi to complete the process. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SGN3newbie

Thank you Tominque. Here is the update: I misunderstood the restore phone option as going to factory settings after I had used my phone for a few days and feared to touch it. However, later I saved some of the stuff on my phone and took a chance after talking to one of your helpful reps and it worked. I got my messages and call logs into my phone, happy ending. It would be nice if there is a little more explanation on the Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes