Where can I find slo- and fast-motion video settings on my device?
JMR73

Note 4 missing video recording modes after update.  How do I get back the slo-mo, fast-mo settings?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 4 missing video recording modes after update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hmm, that's quite odd JMR73, but I totally understand you need those functions back. I'm happy to help you get back to the shooting modes you desire.

In review of the update features, I see it has not been removed. All you have to do is access your Camera>Change to Video Mode>Select the "Mode" icon>Manage Modes. You will see"Slow Motion" and "Fast Motion" options in that menu.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 missing video recording modes after update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hmm, that's quite odd JMR73, but I totally understand you need those functions back. I'm happy to help you get back to the shooting modes you desire.

In review of the update features, I see it has not been removed. All you have to do is access your Camera>Change to Video Mode>Select the "Mode" icon>Manage Modes. You will see"Slow Motion" and "Fast Motion" options in that menu.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes