Where do I exchange my Note 7
chubjack
Enthusiast - Level 1

I originally upgraded through verizonwireless.com.

After receiving that phone the initial exchange program required me to take it to a Corporate Verizon Store to exchange for a new device.

I obtained my current Note 7 at the Verizon Corporate Store in Joplin, Missouri.

My question is;

Do I have to return this Note 7 to the Corporate location, or do I upgrade to a new device on the Verizon wireless website?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where do I exchange my Note 7
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Chubjack, I understand the process can be a little confusing. I'm here to guide you in the right direction. You should have received a text or email asking you to return your Note 7 immediately by ordering an exchange online or in a corporate store location. If you do the order online you will receive a safety box in which to mail us back the Note 7 in 1-2 weeks.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Chubjack, I understand the process can be a little confusing. I'm here to guide you in the right direction. You should have received a text or email asking you to return your Note 7 immediately by ordering an exchange online or in a corporate store location. If you do the order online you will receive a safety box in which to mail us back the Note 7 in 1-2 weeks.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

chubjack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you.

Just wanted to clarify.