Re: Where is Android 4.4 KitKat for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3?!?
B33
Legend

I have Version 4.3.25 on my htc One M8 and the same on my Droid Max.. Well keep checking back on G.P. for the update.. b33

0 Likes
DCsGladiator
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm nearly certain that you work for Verizon. Which is cool if you do. Just make it known if you do.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DCsGladiator wrote:

I'm nearly certain that you work for Verizon. Which is cool if you do. Just make it known if you do.

Nope. I have never worked for Verizon Wireless. If I did, I wouldn't be on this community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sineresonance
Enthusiast - Level 3

This waiting and waiting and waiting is getting old. Every day I check for the update and read everything I can to see if anyone has gotten the OTA. My bluetooth is spotty at best, wifi doesn't work correctly anymore, charger doesn't work (did an exchange for a standard charger at the store), signal strength is very poor (tower is less than a mile away), GPS is inaccurate and wonky, and a few features just don't want to work (lots of force closes). I've factory reset, changed SIM cards, no luck.  Was hoping to get 4.4 soon as the bug fixes are major.  Keeping customers in the dark is a bad business practice.  Any clue on the status of the update with truth behind it is much better than what we are getting from Verizon as of now which is nothing.  Furthermore, my Samsung Note 10.1 2012 is stuck on 4.1.2 which has a security flaw and I refuse to use it until it's updated (heartbleed bug). We spend so much money on a premium service and get left in the dark.  Rant over.

Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not to mention the same apps keep updating everyday.

0 Likes
micp1480
Enthusiast - Level 3

WOW! this is highly interesting, as well as very suspicious. There was a discussion that was started on this same forum, with the following topic, NOTE3 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE, and it's been locked down, (discussion of moderation removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service) All we wanted to know is why the Note 3 hasn't received the KitKat 4.4, and when are we going to get it, and it seems Verizon is avoiding answering this question, and why?

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

sineresonance
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been noticing that. It seems that they got upset with us in the community for asking where an update is. You're right, all we want is to know where our update is.

Thunderbolt26
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does it make you a lil mad when your phone say is up to date?.....

DCsGladiator
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lmao H E L L yes.

Robotman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have already canceled one of my 3 lines.  Next thing I know I got a promotional free 1gb of data for the month.  Taking me from 6gb to 7gb for the month.   Unless we get this update soon I'm going to slowly start canceling my account until it's cheap enough to cancel altogether.  Sprint sounds really good right now.  Unlimited data and their phones have the update I believe.   Come on Verizon....hook me up with that update or more free promotional stuff or I'm gone.  I already went to Sprint once to switch but the kid didn't know how to do the buy off for my phones

0 Likes