Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where to swap
diredup

Anyone know if the "Authorized Retailers" are supposed to be supporting the swap, recall, or loan, what ever you call it program. I ordered my Note 7 directly from Verizon, I've visited my local retailers and get the "deer in the head lights look" when I ask about a swap or loaner. I'd visit a corporate store but the closest one is 200 miles away.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where to swap
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's impearative that we get the Note 7 replaced for you as soon as possible for your safety. Our corporate stores are able to assist with the exchange, but we have been told that some Authorized Retailers are exchanging. I do recommend visiting a corporate store to compelte the exchange. You can find the closest one to you here http://vz.to/1Bm0nJA

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
diredup

I used the link however it didn't provide a corporate store since they're all over 75 miles from my home, the closest is 187 miles to be exact.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is way too long of a drive to exchange a phone, diredup. I can certainly help point you in the right direction. To clarify, the indirect retailers will only accept the exchange if the phone was purchase from their store. My best recommendation is to ship us back your device. There should have been a prepaid return label in the box we sent you the phone in. If needed you can visit us at vzw.com/printlabel and print one for free. Keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.

AnthonyC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!