Re: While on voice calls People can hear me, but their conversations randomly cut in and out.
rtritz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am cautiously happy to report that calls made in HD mode yesterday were

satisfactory throughout the day. Thank you!

I will be focusing on combined voice and data calls while tethered, over

the next couple days while traveling.

Thank you!

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018, 8:41 PM vzw_customer_support <

Re: While on voice calls People can hear me, but their conversations randomly cut in and out.
rtritz
Enthusiast - Level 3

After several days of testing, with HD turned on once again (post firmware

updates), it appears that the original issue has been resolved, albeit I

believe the HD crispness is diminished from its original quality. It is,

however better overall than it was in terms of cutting out. The difference

in crispness is not too significant. Additionally, the ability to

conduct a voice call while continuing my data connection (tethered) is once

again functional which is a substantial improvement!

thank you!

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 8:41 PM, vzw_customer_support <

VZE29QXE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel your pain I have had the same problem for the last year. I have had a new phone given to me from Verizon and still the same problem. I have talked to numerous tech support even escalated tech support group 2 and still nothing as done any good. Voices cut in and out periodically no matter where I am. I have wiped out my phone numerous times also played with HD voice calling nothing seems to work. Not sure what is going on with Verizon been a customer for over 18 years and I'm seriously thinking about changing. Did not read the full thread on this issue wondering if you ever came up with a solution I know I have not. I am so very disappointed in Verizon

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZE29QXE, we never want to see a long time loyal customer like you leave us. We understand the need to have a properly working phone. We are here to help you with that issue happening with your calls.

Is your phone a Note 8 or another model? We ask since you stated you got a brand new phone after the issue started. What zip code are you located at?

Do you know if others have the same issue as you, or is it just happening on your phone?

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VZE29QXE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Samsung s7 I can go a few days and phone will be be fine then for next few days it will act up. I can hear who ever is on the other line but they can not hear me or they say I sound like I am under water . then they lose me, most times I have to hang up and call them back. happens everywhere not just one location.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When did you first notice this issue? Does this only happen when you receive a call or does it happen when you place a call as well?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes