Re: Who pays for non verizon accesories when I return my Note7?
danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

We definitely want to make sure you know all options available to you regarding your Note 7 purchase, blueways. We would recommend contacting BestBuy for their return process regarding accessories purchase for the Note 7. We will credit any accessories that were purchased on your Verizon account through a Verizon corporate channel, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FAIGUY9
Enthusiast - Level 3

Amazon is letting me return a Note 7 case I bought. And I read on Best Buy's website that they will refund for accessories. It would probably help if you have a receipt or if you have a rewards number that you use I think they can look up the transaction- at least that has worked for me in the past.

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
rgang50-

Have no fear help is here! I have sent you a direct message to your community inbox. I look forward to working with you on providing a resolution. Please respond there so we can continue providing more personalized support.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee
PenelopeLane5683, I definitely understand you wanting some compensation  for accessories you can't u...

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I certainly understand the frustration the whole Note7 experience has been. This has been unprecedented and unpredictable. I would check with Amazon about returning your accessories. I can't imagine why they would not take them back as the Note7 is no longer in production.

JosephE_VZW

0 Likes
BOBBYPSX
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: Best Buy has updated their return policy regarding Note 7 accessories to include the GearVR(black).

Q: Can I return my accessories for my Note7?

A: Currently Best Buy will accept all returns for Note7 accessories even if it is beyond the standard 14-day return period.

0 Likes
sheritah_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to make sure your questions about the Note 7 accessories are answered. We appreciate your patience during this incident and want to help in the best way possible. We're sending Direct Messages because we have to review each situation case by case. Have you already received a $25.00 credit for the recall? You would have to reach out to the manufacturer of the case. They are subject to their own return policies.

0 Likes