Why Does My Phone Have Numbers That Are All 0's?
APACHETRL

Why dose my phone have numbers that are all zeros 000-000-0000

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why Does My Phone Have Numbers That Are All 0's?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

APACHETRL​, let us help you solve this mystery. I always keep track of my calls just incase I miss any important ones when not reachable. Please keep in mind that if the call is already marked on the bill, it should indicated restricted or unavailable, which would probably mean the number is blocked. However if your seeing this info on unbilled calls if your seeing this info on unbilled calls, it could be that the network  hasn't updated the number yet or can be a blocked number.

Are you observing this off your "Current Usage" or from your most recent Bill Call log?

Keep us posted.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone Numbers
bearone21
Legend

checking voice mail

0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Have Numbers That Are All 0's?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

APACHETRL​, let us help you solve this mystery. I always keep track of my calls just incase I miss any important ones when not reachable. Please keep in mind that if the call is already marked on the bill, it should indicated restricted or unavailable, which would probably mean the number is blocked. However if your seeing this info on unbilled calls if your seeing this info on unbilled calls, it could be that the network  hasn't updated the number yet or can be a blocked number.

Are you observing this off your "Current Usage" or from your most recent Bill Call log?

Keep us posted.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes