Re: Very poor signal strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenc719,

You are correct. This is unacceptable. I do not want anything to interfere with your business. That is too important. You mentioned a great option. Replacing the SIM Card is one avenue we could explore. I want to make sure that we leave no stone unturned. I want to check out a few things. We need to get the phone/signal working for you. I want to ask if you can meet me in a private message that I am sending now.
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenc719, can you please Follow us and then I can send you a personal message.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The 6P isn't available from any carrier yet.  It is an unlocked and able to be used phone on any carrier purchased through Google Play Store.

kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am under @kciolek1

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The VZW reps were asking you to send them a Follow request within the Verizon Wireless Community forum so they could send you a Direct Message (private) within the Verizon Wireless Community forum. They weren't referring to Twitter.

The Twitter reference is only for their signature line and personally I think is confusing for many people when they read the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you. I just sent a request. I saw the twitter handle and automatically thought direct message via twitter lol.

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any update on this? I need something done with this phone and issue. Let's try a new SIM card if not possible a different phone that doesn't experience the issue. This is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you send the follow request to the individual rep or the generic username of all the VZW reps?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can try a SIM replacement for free at a Verizon corporate store.

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to individual rep..

0 Likes