Re: Very poor signal strength
Snn5
Legend

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks...I requested them also. Waiting for an approval.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you intend to mention the generic username of the VZW reps? I don't believe that account is monitored to accept follow requests.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Used to be that you could see a list of users similar to what used to be on the home/main page of the Community.  I see they have done away with that as well.  Seems to be just a lump sum of the parts with no individual names any longer.  The navigation of this site seems to be equal to setting a compass on a magnet.......all over the place.  I know I have a follow request awaiting approval from some rep from months and months ago.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

"Used to be that you could see a list of users similar to what used to be on the home/main page of the Community.  I see they have done away with that as well.  Seems to be just a lump sum of the parts with no individual names any longer."

Huh? There is a space that lists most of the VZW reps by their individual usernames.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

"There is a space that lists most of the VZW reps by their individual usernames."

What?  I must have missed that list of names on this page:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

And this page:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

I see our individual contributor names, but not Reps' names.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I said a space. Not a profile. Not a homepage.  A space.

You don't dig around the community very much, do you?

Let me know if you are still having trouble finding it tomorrow. I need some sleep and I have over five hours of driving tomorrow morning.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, direction to this information would be greatly beneficial to myself and others.  Thanks.

kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes if you can. I'll look around and see if I can find it but any info would be greatly appreciated.

mama23dogs
Legend

Ann154

THere is?  The few times I have private messaged with a rep I have requested a way to tag them in on a thread (like I can on ATT forums) I did not get info on this?? 

It sure would come in handy.