tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This link may help:

Verizon Community Team

Re: Very poor signal strength
Snn5
Legend

Thank you.  That's the page I was looking for.

kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

now if I can get someone to accept

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ken,

I am here to accept your concern with the signaling issues you have been concerned with. We must look at some opportunities to correct this. Can you tell me if the sign is very weak indoors or outdoors? Is it in your home or a different area that gives you the most trouble? What zipcode are you in so that I may check the tower coverage in your area?
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenc719
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both indoors and outdoors, whether connected to wireless or 4G. I work from home most of the time so that is a bigger concern to me. I'm in the 07002 zip code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ken,

Thanks for this information. I want to get this issue taken care of for you right away. I have looked at the coverage in your area so we may have some opportunities available. I am going to send you a Private Message so that we can delve deeper into the issue.
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you click on the "Devices & Topics" link at the top of the community, you can browse through all the spaces in the community and eventually would have seen the space I was referring to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
iozete

What is going on: Verizon used to be the best Network in USA now it is bad. I can say that I am having VERY bad connection in NW Ocala for over 2 years.

Its sad to know that my favorite cell phone provider (Verizon) its so bad here.

We are planning on canceling the services with Verizon after 19 years of using it.

Very Sorry!!!! 

0 Likes
iozete

zip code 34482

0 Likes