Why does my screen turn off while on call?
PHO39

This is the most annoying most incredibly frustrating thing I have ever seen on a phone! Every time I make a call whether it be on speaker or not the screen blacks out and I cannot do other things while I'm on a call without having to constantly turn it back on every 3 seconds. I called to a Tech Support person they have no clue either except for giving me constant silly reasons as to why that needs to happen! If this is a feature on this phone it needs to be taken off or either given an option to the  Customer. How annoying can one thing be for someone in business and on the road traveling all the time dealing with this every minute of the day!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my screen turn off while on call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PH039, multi tasking is crucial with our busy lives. Please know that this is actually working as designed. The screen does go black when on a call to save battery consumption. There are however some third party apps available in the Play Store for you that will keep that phone screen lit up. Simply search under Keep display on during call. I hope this is beneficial. 

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  

0 Likes