Why have I lost volume with my Pandora app played through my Cadillac CUE's bluetooth audio system?
aubri452

Hello,  I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the Pandora app installed.  I very much enjoyed listening to Pandora via my Cadilla XTS CUE system while driving.  The phone paired with the CUE system to enable me to listen to Pandora via bluetooth.  Approximately one week ago, the volume on the system became so limited that I can @barely hear Pandora even when the CUE system is at maximum volume.  That is, I can no longer listen to Pandora in my car.  The CUE system plays all other media normally.  The media volumes and Pandora volumes on my phone are set to maximum.  I would suspect the bluetooth connection on my phone, but I am able to make calls and hear with clarity using the phone's bluetooth connection with the Cadillac CUE system.  Are you aware of a solution.  In researching this on the net I found several other inquiries about a loss of volume with Pandora played through their car's bluetooth audio system.  Please help.

0 Likes