Why won't calls go to voice mail?
Terri1968

For the last week, I have been unable to have calls go to my voicemail, I have a Note 4. The caller hears it ring 4 times then gets a recording that says "Verizon can not complete your call as dialed" then the caller hears it ring 4 more times then disconnects. Any ideas??? Oh and if I hear it ring I can answer it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving calls
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just a thought - are your contacts dialing your full 10-digit number?  We've been seeing recently that unless you use the full 10 digits, the call does not go through. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my voicemail daily too, Terri1968. Let’s make sure we find out what is causing this and fix it. Is this happening with more then one phone number attempting to call you? Are you using visual voicemail or basic voicemail? Are you able to call your voicemail to listen to messages? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just a thought - are your contacts dialing your full 10-digit number?  We've been seeing recently that unless you use the full 10 digits, the call does not go through. 

0 Likes
Terri1968

Thank you, found out I had call forwarding on.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad you got it figured out!

0 Likes