Why won't my screen turn on?
Jchartraw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had it less just over a month. I know the phone is working I keep getting audio notification but can't answer the phone. Any one else have this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My G Note 4 Screen quit working.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jchartraw,

Thanks for the information.  Have you tried to remove the battery and replace since the original incident?  The fact that it was dropped does concern me.  If you're still having troubles I'd take the device into a corporate store for an inspection; http://bit.ly/3SdsA. They'll be able to determine if the device is covered under warranty or insurance.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have no fear, Verizon is here Jchartraw! May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the Note 4? Have you done a device reboot yet? If you can elaborate on screen not working then that would be great. For example, is it not responsive to the touch or is the brightness not adjustable.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Jchartraw
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone fell out of my pocket and landed on its back. The back cover came off and the battery fell out. I picked them up and put them back together. I examined for any damage, no exterior damage, no cracked screen, not even a scratch. However, when I went to power it up the screen never came on. I still get notifications i.e. email, phone calls, text, but I can not see them or answer them. the screen doesn't even flicker. My thoughts are a loose connection but have no idea where to start.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jchartraw,

Thanks for the information.  Have you tried to remove the battery and replace since the original incident?  The fact that it was dropped does concern me.  If you're still having troubles I'd take the device into a corporate store for an inspection; http://bit.ly/3SdsA. They'll be able to determine if the device is covered under warranty or insurance.

TrevorC_VZW

0 Likes