Re: Wifi connectivity issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jebusite!

So sorry to learn about any issues with your Wifi, I know it's an important feature! Please try these steps to correct it on the device:

Settings > Wi-Fi > Tap the Menu Key(to the left of the home button) > Select Advanced and it is called "Auto network switch."

Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cindyd53

That didn't work for me..I've tried several things today and nothing seems to work. I am sitting beside my router, and it won't conect to it..I can't afford to go over my data..

PLEASE HELP!!! 

0 Likes
TBF1970

I am constantly maxing out my data and this just started in the past 2 months. I am at home and at work on a solid wifi signal but it won't stay connected and constantly switches to 4g. I have tried everything possible so hoping there is some hope. I constantly have people commenting on my phone but I have started telling them not to bother because it eats wifi like crazy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is defonotely not good, TBF1970. Let's see what we can do to make sure your phone retains a consistent WiFi connection. Were you able to try the steps that ChristinaB offered? Did that help out?

Not sure if you have tried this, but with your router at home, have you attempted to configure it so it only broadcasts in B,G or just N wireless signal? This has helped customers maintain a more direct connection.

Let us know if this helps out. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes