Wifi issues...
Cbaiza82

I just recently upgraded to the Note Edge, the problem I am having is that it show's that I'm fully connected to my home network but my browsers and apps don't have a connection. However, while I'm at work I can connect and access everything just fine.

0 Likes
Re: Wifi issues...
Tidbits
Legend

When was the last time you unplugged your modem and router for 30 seconds. As crazy as it sounds it often makes a difference. Also make sure you check your router settings to allow new connections without certain certificates.

0 Likes
Cbaiza82

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't help with the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Cbaiza82, I appreciate you trying that step. What kind of modem/router are you connecting to? Have you tried deleting the connection and re-adding it? When your phone indicates that you are connected to your home WiFi, do you disable cellular data? If not, please try turning off mobile data and then connect to WiFi. Settings>More Networks>Mobile Networks>Mobile Data.  AndreaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes