Wifi works with everything in my house except my note 2, starting yesterday...
aaa324

So I woke up and noticed that i wasnt connected, mentioned it to my wife and she said she had a full signal to both of our routers.  I have done a factory reset multiple times, and I get one of two statuses.

1.  Saved, Secured

2.  Authentication Error

Nothing I have tried fixes it.

Any suggestions?

Someone said to try a wrong password... so i did.  Surprisingly, I had the same messages.  not a password incorrect.

Running 4.1.2

0 Likes
Re: Wifi works with everything in my house except my note 2, starting yesterday...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aaa324, let's get you back connected. Are you just having issues with connecting to the WiFi device at your home? Are you able to connect to any other WiFi device? I'm here to help.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Wifi works with everything in my house except my note 2, starting yesterday...
cwsanfor

Same issue here. Can't get wifi to turn on at all, running 4.1.2 on a Note 2 sch-i607. Routers are fine, everything else in house is getting wifi, tried hard reset. Can get 4G.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, that's strange cwsanfor. Are you receiving thos same two status messages as well? Were you previously able to connect with your Note 2? Are you able to connect to any other wifi networks? Please let me know what software and baseband version you have in Settings, About phone.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mmk4444

I am having the exact same issue and it appears alot of people are.

0 Likes
mmk4444

they replaced my phone I called today

0 Likes