Will I get my accessories refunded?
JENPED42
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased most of my covers and screen protectors at a non-Verizon store, because they were the same product line and about half of what they wanted to for them.  39.99 defender case was only 15.99 where I purchased it. screen protector was 3.99 for a pack of 3, I just can't see spending product that is the same thing for less then half price for the same thing.  
So  the real question is How will I get reimbursed for the products that I bought for the NOTE 7.  the only thing I did buy was a charger  for my phone, fast charge unit.   So Am I going to lose out on the product I bought since it was not at a Verizon Store, of am I going to be reimbursed for the product I purchased at another retail store. I know they want return the items I bought because of being used, ECT.  Any way just a question that's been on my mind for the last few weeks. Any food for thought would be great, so I know what to expect, and not having any surprises by not knowing

Thanks  for your time and all feed back would be wonderful

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So if the screen protector and case was bought some where else besides at a verizon store.
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

I'll add on to Weth's response Smiley Happy.  Weth is correct that Amazon is refunding Note 7 accessory purchases; this is not an automatic credit however.  If you purchased through Amazon, you need to process the return as a regular refund/return. 

I am not sure if accessories actually need to be returned.  When you process the return request, a mailing label will be made available, however, my account was credited the same day I dropped the                          items off for the return so obviously Amazon could not have received them back before processing the credit.

Full refunds are being given.  If they do not refund the shipping, open up a chat window and the rep will credit back the shipping fees.  In my case I had free shipping when the items came to me; the shipping fees I was charged, and credited back, were the returned item shipping fees.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: So if the screen protector and case was bought some where else besides at a verizon store.
mama23dogs
Legend

Have you tried taking them back?  We have no way of knowing what the return policy is, of a store you didn't name.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Agree. You need to go to the store that sold you the accessories and try to get it back from them. If you can't get it back from them, you can try to complain to Samsung. This is one thing Verizon really has no hand in - it is either the original store or Samsung. I know Amazon is refunding any Note 7 accessories bought through them.

0 Likes
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

I'll add on to Weth's response Smiley Happy.  Weth is correct that Amazon is refunding Note 7 accessory purchases; this is not an automatic credit however.  If you purchased through Amazon, you need to process the return as a regular refund/return. 

I am not sure if accessories actually need to be returned.  When you process the return request, a mailing label will be made available, however, my account was credited the same day I dropped the                          items off for the return so obviously Amazon could not have received them back before processing the credit.

Full refunds are being given.  If they do not refund the shipping, open up a chat window and the rep will credit back the shipping fees.  In my case I had free shipping when the items came to me; the shipping fees I was charged, and credited back, were the returned item shipping fees.

0 Likes