Will my Note 3 work in Australia with a local sim card?
RichardMW2

Also, do I have to contact Verizon to unlock it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my Verizon Note 3 work in Australia with a local gsm sim?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RichardMW2

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. I hope you enjoy your trip! We do not lock our 4G devices in any way. While we cannot guarantee the phone will work on their network, we do not block you from doing so. You will need to work with the local carrier to setting up the phone for use. In some cases this will require a factory data reset. Make sure you have your backed up before you go!

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my Verizon Note 3 work in Australia with a local gsm sim?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RichardMW2

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. I hope you enjoy your trip! We do not lock our 4G devices in any way. While we cannot guarantee the phone will work on their network, we do not block you from doing so. You will need to work with the local carrier to setting up the phone for use. In some cases this will require a factory data reset. Make sure you have your backed up before you go!

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes