Will wait for v20 and that's it.
Djeazie
Enthusiast - Level 1

If we are not allowed to keep our upgrade until the v20 is available I will be taking my 4 lines somewhere else. The coverage with other carriers is pretty close now anyway.

There are not any phones currently available that come close to the Note 7 for me. So Verizon do right by your customers. If you are really worried about our safety, announce the release date for the V20 and put up a pre order and give everyone a loaner phone until this phone is available.

We are your customers. Not Samsung's. I realize this is not your fault but you need tondo something or im jumping ship to a carrier that will allow me to pre order the V20. No sweat.

0 Likes
Re: Will wait for v20 and that's it.
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

D PRUCNAL,

We never want to hear that you're thinking about leaving us. We value you as our customer and we want you to stay for many more years to come. I know the issues surrounding the Note 7 has everyone concerned. Please be aware that we are honoring the option for you to upgrade to a new phone since the Note 7 has been discontinued. You have the option of placing this upgrade order online via your My Verizon account or by referring to the original point of sale when your Note 7 was obtained. I hope this information is helpful.

Djeazie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why do you guys keep saying "upgrade"? Nothing you currently offer is an upgrade to the Note 7. This continued ignorance is enforcing my thoughts of changing carrier.

MAXSMOM382
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe Verizon is going to lose a lot of customers over their handling of this recall. They are taking advantage of their customers. Forcing us to downgrade our phone and taking away our annual upgrade to 24 mo. This is unethical business and the blame belongs with Verizon

DONHUB15
Enthusiast - Level 1

No your reply was not helpful and vzw continues to dance around these questions.

0 Likes
PSDATL
Enthusiast - Level 1

HOW DO WE PROCESS A REFUND????? SAMSUNG SAYS WE ARE ENTILTED TO A FULL REFUND.  VERIZON trying to FORCE US TO TRADE IN.....NO HOW DO WE GET FULL REFUND.  PLEASE EXPLAIN, ODNT AVOID

0 Likes
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

We can completely understand the concern, Djeazie. I assure you that we want nothing more than for you to have the perfect phone in your hands and I would be happy to help.

You do have the option to purchase any phone from our Cell Phones & Smartphones - Compare Cell Phones | Verizon Wireless  inventory. The exchange is considered a standard upgrade as the phone will be brand new along with the accessories. You do have the option to place an order on your own Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall  Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless  or we can also place one for you. Please reach back out at your earliest convenience and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes