Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased the Note 8 (which I already love) after a couple years of iPhone use.  The thing that got me to actually go through with the purchase was the $250 gift card option with Samsung Pay.  I purchased the phone, got the app, signed up for the account, but no sign of the Samsung Rewards points to exchange for the gift card.  Maybe I need to wait a bit, or maybe it's on Samsung's end, but I'm curious, how is this meant to work?

Thank you for your time!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Figured it out.

Navigate to Samsung Pay App.  Tap promotions, and then Upload Receipt, Get Rewarded.  Find the 50,000 Samsung Rewards points when you buy a Galaxy Note8...  Tap continue.  Then tap Get Started.  Sign in with rewards email, then continue.  Upload a picture of your receipt, and then send it in.

They'll take 1-3 days to review the receipt, and then a couple weeks to put your points into your account, if they approve the receipt.  If they don't approve it, just try for a better picture, and send it in again.

Pretty good process, though it probably should be explained a bit better.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.  This could really help with the Christmas shopping!

Thank you Verizon and Samsung.  Even if I missed some fine print, and this doesn't work, it's still a super kind promotion.  Good luck to everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Figured it out.

Navigate to Samsung Pay App.  Tap promotions, and then Upload Receipt, Get Rewarded.  Find the 50,000 Samsung Rewards points when you buy a Galaxy Note8...  Tap continue.  Then tap Get Started.  Sign in with rewards email, then continue.  Upload a picture of your receipt, and then send it in.

They'll take 1-3 days to review the receipt, and then a couple weeks to put your points into your account, if they approve the receipt.  If they don't approve it, just try for a better picture, and send it in again.

Pretty good process, though it probably should be explained a bit better.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.  This could really help with the Christmas shopping!

Thank you Verizon and Samsung.  Even if I missed some fine print, and this doesn't work, it's still a super kind promotion.  Good luck to everyone!

0 Likes