Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx

I just purchased the Note 8 (which I already love) after a couple years of iPhone use.  The thing that got me to actually go through with the purchase was the $250 gift card option with Samsung Pay.  I purchased the phone, got the app, signed up for the account, but no sign of the Samsung Rewards points to exchange for the gift card.  Maybe I need to wait a bit, or maybe it's on Samsung's end, but I'm curious, how is this meant to work?

Thank you for your time!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx

Figured it out.

Navigate to Samsung Pay App.  Tap promotions, and then Upload Receipt, Get Rewarded.  Find the 50,000 Samsung Rewards points when you buy a Galaxy Note8...  Tap continue.  Then tap Get Started.  Sign in with rewards email, then continue.  Upload a picture of your receipt, and then send it in.

They'll take 1-3 days to review the receipt, and then a couple weeks to put your points into your account, if they approve the receipt.  If they don't approve it, just try for a better picture, and send it in again.

Pretty good process, though it probably should be explained a bit better.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.  This could really help with the Christmas shopping!

Thank you Verizon and Samsung.  Even if I missed some fine print, and this doesn't work, it's still a super kind promotion.  Good luck to everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wondering about the $250 Visa Gift Card
themoongfx

Figured it out.

Navigate to Samsung Pay App.  Tap promotions, and then Upload Receipt, Get Rewarded.  Find the 50,000 Samsung Rewards points when you buy a Galaxy Note8...  Tap continue.  Then tap Get Started.  Sign in with rewards email, then continue.  Upload a picture of your receipt, and then send it in.

They'll take 1-3 days to review the receipt, and then a couple weeks to put your points into your account, if they approve the receipt.  If they don't approve it, just try for a better picture, and send it in again.

Pretty good process, though it probably should be explained a bit better.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.  This could really help with the Christmas shopping!

Thank you Verizon and Samsung.  Even if I missed some fine print, and this doesn't work, it's still a super kind promotion.  Good luck to everyone!

0 Likes