Wont let me exchange Note 7 Online like I was told to do in email from Verizon
CHAKAL8

I have the Note 7 (lucky me) I am trying to exchange it online and followed the instructions from the email Verizon sent me.  However, it is saying I need to pay 609.00 before I can upgrade.  The store in my area does not have the Apple 7 Plus and is not sure when it will become available.  This entire process is so frustrating!!  I know it is not Verizons fault hence.  The first exchange was so frustrating and it looks like this one will be as well.  I just want a new phone...leaving Samsung for now and changing to Apple but even online if I was a new customer it says the Apple 7 Plus is not available until November!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wont let me exchange Note 7 Online like I was told to do in email from Verizon
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHAKAL8,

Help has arrived! I’m sorry that you are having troubles with doing the Note 7 exchange upgrade. This should not be alerting you to pay the remaining balance at all for the Note 7 agreement. I can understand your frustration on everything. The iPhone 7 is certainly a popular phone & regret that the one you would like is not available until November. Please allow me to look into everything for you, so that I can take away the frustration. I’m going to send you a Private Message so I can gather much needed information to assist. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wont let me exchange Note 7 Online like I was told to do in email from Verizon
DarthDraz

why go to apple 7 anyway? Google Pixel/ LG v20/ Moto Z force are all excellent phones and have larger battery and ram.

0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHAKAL8,

Help has arrived! I’m sorry that you are having troubles with doing the Note 7 exchange upgrade. This should not be alerting you to pay the remaining balance at all for the Note 7 agreement. I can understand your frustration on everything. The iPhone 7 is certainly a popular phone & regret that the one you would like is not available until November. Please allow me to look into everything for you, so that I can take away the frustration. I’m going to send you a Private Message so I can gather much needed information to assist. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thank you!

AliciaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hokiegirl96

Hello, I'm in the same situation. I've called customer service 3 times now. The first time, the representative was very helpful for a different issue (the device ID did not match my contract) and resolved that quickly. The second rep was helpful as well and said she submitted a form to reset my upgrade which should eliminate the charge. But the charge is still there and last night I called again and the rep told me to take it to a corporate store. I'm looking on the forums this morning and people are saying the corporate store is turning them away. I've already made 3 visits to corporate stores in the past month during this fiasco and I've spent hours on the phone with customer service. All I'm looking for is to upgrade my phone without paying $750 for the privilege of doing so.

Please assist. I don't want to waste more time in a store when I can't even get a clear answer on what I'm supposed to do. I try to follow the instructions you sent here. I get that this was a Samsung issue but Verizon is dropping the ball here. We've been shopping for other providers but have so far stayed with Verizon due to what has normally been good customer service.

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have hokiegirl96. We want to make sure that we make this an easy process and I am sad that this was not the case. I have sent you a Private Message so I can further assist you.

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes