Your device's current firmware version is not supported
Angela32073
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having constant issues with my Note 4. The latest problem is the phone dies at 43% battery.

It shuts down and then reboots constantly until it is plugged in. I got an error message today telling me to connect the phone to the computer and use the Software Repair Assistant. So I did that and what do you know....another error.

Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware.

My current software is N910VRU2BOK3

Grrrr......So frustrated. 

Does anyone have any  idea what I need to do???!!! I am so tired of troubleshooting this phone and it seems every update just creates another issue. This phone costs hundreds of dollars and it is beyond aggravating to go through this constantly. Starting to regret switching to Android.

0 Likes
Re: Your device's current firmware version is not supported
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angela32073, let’s get that Note 4 working again for you like a dream! I don’t want you having error messages or trouble on the phone. When did the battery issues and rebooting troubles start? It does look like you have the most recent software on the phone, thanks for providing that information. Did these issues start after any specific application was downloaded? If you put your device in Safe Mode, do you still have the same issues? You can put the device in safe mode by following the steps here: http://vz.to/1JgPluV

KrystelH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
The_Sim
Contributor - Level 1

you probably just need to replace the battery. They can go for as little as $4.99 on ebay.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

A New battery is a possible, but it won't fix the software problem.

I Recommend the Samsung experience desk at Best Buy to flash the firmware.

0 Likes