after update to kik kat i cant send txt or dowload of the google play store??????????? helppp
shiggety45
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: after update to kik kat i cant send txt or dowload of the google play store??????????? helppp
babygirl1025
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may not want to but a factory data reset may help.

0 Likes
Re: after update to kik kat i cant send txt or dowload of the google play store??????????? helppp
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to learn of the issues you are experiencing after the software update shiggety45! I encountered similar issues and got all post software update issues/conflicts resolved by doing a hard reset http://vz.to/1lWXqsc Give it a try.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
shiggety45
Enthusiast - Level 1

wow late response Verizon!!!!!!!!!!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

shiggety45 wrote:

wow late response Verizon!!!!!!!!!!

Actually not really. That two day delay was the normal response time on this peer to peer customer forum. First responders are usually the other customers, if no one else replies then the reps that roam this community will occasionally reply to see if the question remains unanswered.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
asherbut

I had the same problem. I did NOT want to do a factory reset. I did a battery pull. Fixed it 🙂

0 Likes
Bonitadreama

Last night I started to be unable to send text messages without Data on. Verizon says it has to do with Visual Voicemail.

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

, you still having problems? Is hangouts your default messenger or the stock messenger?

0 Likes