all content on my sd card got deleted
bananahannah

i am seriously pissed this phone just deleted all my content off my sd card...is this a know issue or what.....

0 Likes
Re: all content on my sd card got deleted
bananahannah

this is (removed) phone telling me its a blank card i need to format it....(removed)...it is a 16g card and i had 8g of content on it....(removed)

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
bananahannah

wow over 2 dozen people have viewed this and none has an answer or a (removed) comment.......how bout one of you so called Verizon experts answer this...i would hate to go into to the store and (removed) someone out.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! I can see just how upsetting this must be. Have you tried to enter the SD card into a different device or computer to see if your files are still on it?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bananahannah

yes i tried it in my pc....its telling me i need to format my sd card....i went to the local store on Sat. and the guy there was a complete idiot....trying to make it look like i was a dumb (removed)....then he took the card out of my phone and put it in his phone and all he could say it looks like it is corrupt and nothing can be done about it....the card is a lil over a year old...i bought it when i got my old phone(razr maxx) i tried calling tech support yesterday and was waiting for over half an hour got fed up and hung up......i am hoping that Verizon dont treat all their customers like this ....i would like Verizon to replace my 16g sd card since it was this phone i just got a cpl weeks ago deleted everything on it and wont even let me format it or even mount the card to the phone.....so basically i have a 16g card that is no good because of this phone.....i took a picture and it went out and this was on thursday ...something needs to be done about this end of story

0 Likes
bananahannah

(removed) but cant get a reply to this.....wow some customer support you got here

Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service.

0 Likes
terrahh

Same thing happened to me on the S4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with your SD card bananahannah. I know this is frustrating and we will do all we can to help. Please send us a private message with your information and we can review your replacement options and account. Lets make this right so that you can continue to enjoy your phone.

KinquanaH_Vzw
Follow on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and 

0 Likes
bananahannah

thank you and i am now following.....(removed)

0 Likes