android 4.4.4
drumboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will we get the Android 4.4.4 for the Note 3?

0 Likes
Re: android 4.4.4
Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

Usually about 6 months after everyone else! 

Jhahn01
Contributor - Level 1

They want you to buy a new phone and commit for two more years even thought the last update they sent out basically broke everyone's phone.  Mine can't stay on a call for more that 3-4 minutes without dropping the call.  Been waiting for the update to see if it fixes it.

olenmyhre
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh boy have you messed up!  Beware the ETA trolls.  I hear them right around the corner & they are coming for you. How dare you ask for a timeframe!  LOL

I asked the same question a few posts earlier and I heard every excuse in the world on how my question shouldn't even be asked. I'll just warn you, these forums are well guarded and putting Verizon in a "bad light" is not tolerated.

In all seriousness though, is a good question and I'd like to know as well. Actually,  my question wasn't even as forward as yours.   I asked if we were talking weeks or months but you haven't been as general.   After knowing the responses I got, I hate to see what they are going to do to you.   LOL.

rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon normally does not post time frames for OS updates. The manufacturer's website will sometimes post whether or not a device is scheduled to get an update but not a timeframe.Smiley Happy