can't connect to home wifi. just says "saved, secure".
ekg144

My Samsung Note 3 won't connect to my home wifi network. It says "saved, secure". My data usage has skyrocketed!! i'm not using this device at home to avoid giant charges. Any help?

0 Likes
Re: can't connect to home wifi. just says "saved, secure".
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you getting the full enjoyment from your phone, ekg144. Is this only happening with your home WiFi service? Have you tried removing http://vz.to/1ud7qkM and readding your WiFi connection? Is there any error if you tap the connection to attempt to manually connect?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
swerck

I'm having the same issue with my replacement S4, old one connected to WiFi as soon as I pulled in the driveway. Assurion had me send back the first phone after a factory reset, the 2nd phone is doing the same thing. Very frustrating and I am stuck with this not such a good plan "edge" program. Any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help, swerck! My teammate, JenniferH asked some great questions that will get us started. Have you already tried these steps? Please let us know these results/answers. We'll get to the bottom of this, indeed.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes