can't send text to a specific number
too_confused

Hey a few weeks ago I sent a text to my studio mate someone that I text on a regular basis. The next day I tried to send her a text and my phone came back with text message failure to send and asked me if I would like to try again. After several failed attempts. I  called her to ask if she was having the same issue. Thankfully the call went through and sure enough she was having the same issue. I find it funny that all of a sudden this happens and I have not been able to text he since. I have not blocked her number, she has not blocked mine. I have deleted the text thread and her contact info and tried sending a text with the 10 digit number, still no luck. I have even tried the *228. Then my Samsung galaxy note three tells me that there was a Sim card activated for my number and updated my romping information. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: can't send text to a specific number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello too_confused! I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with texting this person! Just to clarify, are you able to text other people? When texting do you use her area code? (This can be found if you check the contact information in your address book.) Also, does your friend have Verizon as well? What make & model device does she have?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes