cannot make 3 way conference calls
rsnell1553
0 Likes
Re: cannot make 3 way conference calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rsnell1553, being able to connect on a conference call is a must and I apologize you're having issues with 3 way calling. I'll be glad to work on getting this calling concern properly addressed. Do you recall anything changing on your device when this became an issue? Any news apps, software update, etc.? Does the call drop as soon as you merge the calls or something different happens?

I have a Galaxy Note 8 myself and was not able to duplicate the issue once I merged calls. Please ensure you have Advanced Calling enabled on your Note 8. You can go into Settings, Connections, select Advanced Calling and turn the feature off and back on again. Please reference the link below for detailed instructions on how to place a 3 way conference call. Please keep us posted on any changes and I hope this information helps. http://spr.ly/6586DFg14

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!