cannot send message
pmasknguyen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using note edge outside of USA. when send a message it automatic +84 in front of 0944xxx and message fail. I need to enter that number 0944xxx without +84 it allow to send, +84 is my country prefix number

Thank you for your support

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot send message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you can send messages while out of the country, pmasknguyen. Can you clarify some information please? Is the Note Edge active with Verizon Wireless? If so, do you have an international plan? If you are attempting to message a local number within the country you are in, the messaging dialing instructions would require a plus sign then the country code followed by the local number with area code.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

pmasknguyen
Enthusiast - Level 1

No i am not using verizon wireless at outside usa. I am using local sim card with local number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pmasknguyen,

Thanks for that information. In this instance it would be best to contact the local provider of the SIM card to see what dialing pattern they require for use of messaging on their network to work. Also, make sure that messaging is able to work with their SIM card in our device as we make no guarantee of all services when someone brings a non-branded VZW device on our network that's using our SIM card.

Have a great day!

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes