change voice mail message remotely
plbeary

phone is not working, in a loop for upgrading/optimizing apps - need it for work tomorrow.  Can I remotely have my voice message directed to another cell phone number until fixed?

0 Likes
Re: change voice mail message remotely
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I know in the past you used to be able to call your voicemail from any phone. Just call your number when you hear your message hit # then dial your pin in

plbeary

thanks, we can do that process but only to hear any voice mail messages, was hoping there was a way to get into the menu and change the voice message remotely so we could direct the caller to a different cell number

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to access the menu.  When you press # and then enter you PIN, you should hear options to play back your messages or to press certain numbers for other options, including 4 for Personal Options.  Once in Personal Options, press 3 for Greeting and then 1 to change it.

scrawley001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much for these instructions.  Somehow, my cell phone ended up in the washing machine, so I needed to change my voicemail to direct callers to an alternate number until it is repaired.  Your instructions worked great, and I now have a new voicemail directing a caller to my husband's phone.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes